Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Opening and 1st tip- UI.

Welcome all Wow players,

I've opened this blog to share my several years experience in playing World of  Warcraft with new and less experienced players. I am going to use this blog also as Wow's newsboard- so I'll put there information and screens about all important new in-game things like patches, new seasons, new tiers or guilds what killed last boss in Cataclysm raids. I do not want to be offensive but remeber that- this blog is for new and less experience players to make them easy with understanding all things connected with game, not for old players who are looking only for page like this to share thiers opininon to show how they are Uber Pr0 Ownagers.

At first, i would like to show you my own UI.













You can see that upper and center part of my screen is free from any windows or boxes, it is very important to always keep this parts of screen clean because we do not have problems with seeing all actions on raids, what makes us easier to focus. It doesn't matter what addons you use for it, and i am sure that lots of you will make much better ui's but i enjoy my simple one. If you want to know what addons i am using just ask for it in a comment.

Enjoy

19 comments:

  1. Thanks for tips, looking forward for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely gotta tweak the UI, makes the game at least 10 times more enjoyable!


    supported!
    collegeanon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without the HUD tweaks, the game isn't as good. The default UI is pretty poor..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks pretty clean. I'm looking for a new UI for my 85 Rogue. That said, i've been pretty successful in PVP with the default.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice UI you should try out View porter. It makes a UI look alot cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  6. i stopped playing a long time ago.. but nice post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started playing in a private server. Graphics looks badd..

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah I stopped too this brings me memories +followed

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havent played in a while, but im still obsessed haha. Followed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It will be good tip for begginers my friend. I know this very well :) anyway i will watch your tips, love this game.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooh another wow blog, want to see where this is headed :) followed

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh I remember I used to play wow so manny good times

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks good
    Man I wish I still played

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ive never understood custom UI's and Ive been playing with the default so long Im used to it. Following... to learn more!

    ReplyDelete